Condé Nast Traveler have released the 'Top 10 Hotels In Europe: Readers' Choice Awards 2016'
This list of ten includes three hotels in Ireland, claiming both the top spot and the most number of hotels included by the one country. Not only are three hotels named but they are from all parts of Ireland - really showing the quality of hotels all throughout Ireland.
Balyfin Demense in County Loais nabbed the top spot, with Waterford Castle and Ashford Castle coming close in third and fourth place.
The full list of winners can be seen below:
- Ballyfin Demesne, Laois, Ireland
- Summer Lodge Country House, Evershot, England
- Waterford Castle, Ireland
- The Lodge at Ashford Castle, Mayo, Ireland
- Hotel Il Pellicano, Tuscany, Italy
- Hotel Schweizerhof Luzern, Lucerne, Switzerland
- Canaves Oia Santorini, Santorini, Greece
- Eccleston Square Hotel, London, England
- The Dolder Grand, Zurich, Switzerland
- Mandarin Oriental, Paris, France