Wet, microfibre, 40cm Mop head.
Microfibre refers to synthetic fibres (conjugation) that measures less than one denier. The most common type of microfibres are made from polyesters, polyamides (e.g. nylon, kevlar, nomex, trogamide), and or a blend of polysester and polyamide.
- Superior microfibre textiles proven to remove microorganisms
- Helps reduce cross-contamination
- Withstands up to 500 commercial launderings
- Reduces chemical consumption up to 95% vs traditional mopping
- Reduces water consumption up to 90% vs traditional mopping
- Cleans floors more than 3 times faster than traditional string mop
- Proven to reduce work strain
- Features legendary Rubbermaid durability
CODE: CLMOPWT47758 / 47758