There’s nothing more satisfying than creating a dish that’s tasty, easy to make & served within minutes. Pasta dishes are always a people pleaser and the perfect comfort food during the cold winter season! Our prawn spinach alfredo is a great dish to cook up in a hurry and can be easily chopped & changed to suit your tastes; add bacon, or even change the prawns to chicken to suit all. If you enjoyed our quick tutorial on how to make this delicious meal, check out the recipe below.
Prawn Spinach Alfredo
Ingredients to serve three
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 4 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 2lbs Prawns
- 3 Cups Spinach (120g)
- ½ Onion Chopped
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- 1 Teaspoons Black Pepper
- 240ml Heavy Cream
- 1lb Fresh Tagliatelle
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese (110g)
- Using your induction hob & pan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add the garlic & then the prawns (if using raw prawns, cook until pink then remove)
- Add spinach, onions, salt & pepper and cook until onions become translucent.
- Pour in the cream and bring to a boil.
- Add the fresh tagliatelle and then stir until the pasta is cooked evenly.
- Mix in the cooked prawns & add the parmesan until it becomes melted.
If you would like to shop the products featured in our video, why not visit us online at www.hughjordan.com or get in contact with us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn and we'd be more than happy to help you shop the right products. We'd love to know if you enjoyed your dish so upload your pictures of your versions of our prawn spinach alfredo!