Located in Thiers, in the middle of France, FISCHER BARGOIN is specialized in manufacturing high quality professional knives and sharpening steels since 1859. Today FISCHER BARGOIN offer an extensive range of small equipment for butchers and catering services as well as the best of French manufacturing in professional knives.
PURPOSE OF USE
A Palette Knife is wide, flat knife with a rounded tip. It has no sharp edges. It is not meant for cutting -- it is meant for lifting and smoothing, making it more like a spatula in terms of its purpose in life. A Palette Knife can be used to:
- spread frosting on cakes;
- trim frosting on the sides of cakes;
- spread fillings on sandwiches;
- lift some baked goods (biscuits, pastry shells);
- create peaked or swirled effects on frosting.
- Product Size: 20.5cm (8")
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Box Quantity: 1