Clean your grills and griddles with ease with this Grillmaster Grillstone. These grillstones, or pumice stones as they are often called, leaves no bad tastes or odours behind so they won't taste your food when you next cook on your grill or griddle.
Follow the instructions below when cleaning your grill:
- Pour or leave a good amount of cooking oil on a warm (NOT HOT) grill plate.
- Sprinkle with generous amount of salt for better cleaning.
- Scour your grill with the grillstone in one direction only.
- Only scour until all burnt food and carbon are removed. Continuous scouring can remove your grill surfaces natural cure and cause sticking when cooking on the grill in future.
- Clean the corners of the grill with smaller pieces of used grillstone.
- Wipe grill with a clean dry cloth.
- Remember to use a holder to prevent burning your hands.
CODE: UTGRILL34000 / 34000