- Formulated to remove difficult foodstuffs to ensure crockery, cutlery & glassware are left sparkling, clean & bright.
- The rinse aid additive ensures a brilliant shine on glassware.
- Built in salt action to leave leave crockery spotless & also keep the machine clean.
- A glass protection agent protects against the effect of corrosion keeping glassware looking newer for longer.
- Leaves stainless steel items with an extra sparkle.
- Each tablet is individually wrapped & contains a fresh lemon perfume.
- Suitable for all manually dosed dishwashing machines.
- Pack size: carton of 100 tablets
HOW TO USE
Remove scraps of food from crockery & rinse heavily soiled articles
before loading into the dishwash machine.
Do not use a pre-rinse programme.
LOADING & EMPTYING THE DISHWASH MACHINE:
ALWAYS stack larger plates & pans at the back of dishwasher to make it easier to fill
the front with smaller items.
ALWAYS ensure glasses & cups are stacked leaning upside down so they are cleaned
properly & do not collect water.
ALWAYS stack cutlery & utensils in the basket with the knife blade pointing downwards.
ALWAYS empty the lower basket first to overcome the possibility of wetting the clean
items with water from the rotary arm.
ALWAYS rinse the filter on a regular basis to ensure it is clean.
Appearance: White tablet with green speckles
Odour: Lemon perfumed
pH - undiluted: N/A
Shelf life: 2 years
Contains a blend of phosphate, carbonate, sodium silicate,
oxygen based bleaching agent, sodium sulphate, nonionic
surfactant, polycarboxylate, perfume & enzymes.
All surfactants used in Evans Vanodine products comply
with the current European Regulations concerning
biodegradability and protection of the environment