For machines operating at 175 to 350rpm Black - Thorough stripping/cleaning For wet scrubbing strong layers of wax. Removes the old finish and eliminates concrete burns. Brown - Scrubbing Hard aggressive scrubbing wet or dry, with strippers. Prepares the floor for new waxing. Resistant to acids. Green - Intermediate cleaning For the removal of surface layers of wax and to prepare the floor for the next process. Use wet. Blue - Light cleaning Light cleaning and spray washing. Red- Polishing spray For frequent use on relatively clean floors. It also cleans and polishes dry. Tan - Polishing For light cleaning and maintaining all types of floors. Use dry. White - Finishing and polishing Suitable for finishing and polishing floors. Use dry or slightly damp.
- Can be used on both sides with no loss of efficiency
- 85mm centre hole punch-out for easy attachment to floor machine.
- Special mix of resins and abrasive grains deeply impregnated ensure quality performance both in wet and dry use.
- Virgin polyester fibres free from contaminates help to create a range of hard wearing, durable and pliable floor pads.
- Heavy denier fibres guarantee strong tensile quality and continuous contact with the floor surface.
- 22mm thick pad depending on grade of pad.
- Our pads hug uneven floors and cushion the machine in use.