Fischer Bargoin Offset Palette Knife 8" 157-20
Located in Thiers, in the middle of France, FISCHER BARGOIN is specialized in manufacturing high quality professional knives and sharpening steels since 1859. Today FISCHER BARGOIN offer an extensive range of small equipment for butchers and catering services as well as the best of French manufacturing in professional knives.
An Offset or Cranked Palette Knife is a wide, flat knife with a rounded tip and cranked for easy lifting, close to the handle of the knife. This knife is not for use of cutting or chopping but used in the way a spatuala would be used; mainly for lifting, smoothing and removing food. The offset feature of this knife makes it ideal for:
- spread frosting on cakes;
- trim frosting on the sides of cakes;
- spread fillings on sandwiches;
- lift baked goods (biscuits, pastry shells);
- create peaked or swirled effects on frosting.
- Ideal for a baker, pastry chef or for use in a cafe.
- Box Quantity: 1
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Size: 20cm/8"
- For use in a bakery, kitchen, cafe or restaurant.
CODE: UTKNFPL15720 / 15720