Millennials are more social and have a faster pace of living than any other generation. As a result of this, the coffee trend has become increasingly popular with them going out in force to find that perfect coffee.
Having been around since the 9th century it’s no new trend, but has recently grown into a multi-million euro industry. In our trade shop we hold some great items for you to up your coffee game, whether you have a small coffee shop or just enjoy making your own at home!
- Double-Spouted Shot Glass - combines durability and functionality. This 80ml (3 ounce) handled shot glass is perfect for pulling double shots. The handle protects fingers from the heat of a freshly dropped shot and the graduated measurement marks make it so easy to get the shot right.
- Flat Tamper - a 'handless' tamper making it easier on the wrists. Designed with a two step locking system, it is easily adjustable to allow the user to set and tamp to the desired depth every time. Loosen the top section by turning to the left (counter clockwise), use the bottom black adjustment ring to set the desired depth, tighten the top section back down until tight by turning to the right (clockwise)
- Hario V60 Dripper - A sensible and economic V60 option that happens to look just as good as the ceramic, glass and metal varieties. This particular plastic v60 dripper is lightweight and ideal for travelling. It offers great value for your money and allows you to experiment with your brewing techniques for less.
- Barista Cloth Set - The Barista Cloth Set has been developed to assist cleaning and maintaining coffee machines in a commercial environment and is also suitable for home machine use. Using a unique blend of polyimide and polyester, these special heavy duty cloths do a fantastic job of keeping coffee equipment clean and ready for quality coffee production.
- Digital Scale - This scale features a large platform for brewing and the backlit display is large and easy to read. It has sturdier buttons than other designs and is perfect for making the perfect brew both in work and at home.
- Kilner Coffee Grinder – This helps make a great cup of coffee and comes complete with a Kilner jar and airtight lid. The lid will keep the coffee dry and airtight and the glass jar is perfect for sealing in the rich coffee taste and aromas. It’s made from high quality stainless steel and features an adjustable grinder mechanism.
- CHAMBORD French Press - The frame and lid which is made of steel undergoes several chrome plating processes to obtain a durable shiny surface that will last for many years of intense use. The black Polypropylene handle comes in a matte finish that not only gives a comfortable grip while serving but adds to the classic quality of the design. The French press system has always been the simplest and ultimate way of brewing an excellent cup of coffee. Using fresh coarseground beans with water between 92 and 96 degrees celsius brings out the very best in all types of coffee.
- Knock Box - the stylish, yet durable stainless steel construction makes it a great addition to any coffee bench set up, home or commercial. The thick non-slip silicone base means the tube will stay in place while using and while the tube takes a beating, your bench wont!
Like these products? Make sure to stop by our shop at 1 Chancery Court, Bride St, Dublin 8 to explore the full range! Can't get in but have a question for us? Just contact us by e-mail on email@example.com or ring us on +353 (0)1 478 8871