The patented KSUV-18 Sterilizer Cabinet has been proven to provide superior sterilization for knives and other kitchen utensils compared to other methods or similar products that use magnetic bars or metal racks to secure those items. The exclusive non-filtering clear slotted knife holding rack and special mirrored interior walls eliminate any shadows on knife surfaces within the cabinet and force the powerful UV-C light to bounce and reach every surface, providing complete sterilization. The easy to operate mechanical timer can be set for up to 15 minutes, indicating when sterilization is in process, but the KSUV-18 will safely sterilize your utensils in under 4 minutes with 99% efficacy.** It’s like a SPF-99 (Sterilization Protection Factor) for your knives.
Now, with the emergence of the corona virus, you can also also re-purpose the power of the UV-C light to sterilize masks for re-use.
• Includes NSF Certified Component holding rack model UVKR-18
• 15-minute belled timer
• Holds up to 12 knives plus steel* or up to 8 masks separated for complete surface coverage+
• Stainless steel construction
• LED lights indicate when door is closed, and sterilization is in process
• UV filtered plexiglass door with lockable keyed handle
• Exclusive non-UV filtering slotted knife or mask holder
• Made in U.S.A.
• 2 Larger slots to accommodate cleavers
• 115 volts
• Safety interlock door
• **99% effective in under 4 minutes (on tests with knives)
• Timer should be set for at least 15 minutes for mask sterilization
• Periodically test bulbs for efficacy with test strips available from Edlund
CODE: LESCABIN39150 / 39150