Suma Multi-conc D2 conc is a highly concentrated detergent for cleaning of hard surfaces in food premises, including floors, walls, doors, ceilings and general equipment
Suma Multi-conc D2 conc is an optimal blend of anionic, nonionic surfactants and alkali, which makes it effective for removal of grease and dried-on food. The sequestrant in the formulation makes it suitable for all water conditions and supports cleaning performance.
- Powerful degreaser
- Effective and versatile product
- Leaves no mineral deposits on drying
- 10L concentrate (for dispensing through the JohnsonDiversey dosing systems)
- Colour coded alphanumeric label
- Fast acting and economical.
- Suitable for cleaning all hard surfaces (will not damage delicate material e.g. plastics, paintwork or polished metals).
- Can be used on most surfaces, except aluminium.
- Environmentally acceptable.
- Rinsing is not normally required.
- Economical dosage control and reduces packaging waste.
- Easy identification – assists staff training.
Instructions for use
Use Suma Multi-conc D2 conc only with an appropriate dispensing system.
To give measured dose into 750ml bottle for spray-wipe application (1
dose (5mℓ) in 750 ml).
Bucket dilution (2 doses (10 mℓ) in 8 litres) for manual cleaning of
tables, floors/walls, equipment etc, with cloth, brush or mop system.