As news of the first confirmed case of Coronavirus on the island makes its rounds, we understand businesses and citizens are concerned for their health. While the risk is still low to the general public, we would like to remind our customers of some best practices to avoid contamination.
- Wash your hands with soap often and for at least 15 seconds each time.
- When sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or into the inside of your elbow.
- After using tissues, ensure you throw them in the bin and then wash your hand thoroughly.
- Frequently clean and disinfect commonly touched objects and surfaces, such as your phone, keyboard, and mouse.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth without properly cleaning your hands first.
- Clean your hands before and after preparing food, as well as before you eat.
Due to a European shortage, we are currently out of stock of hand sanitisers. We are workings alongside our suppliers to rectify this and we expect replenish our stock in the coming days.
For more information on the Coronavirus and in-depth instructions on how to properly wash your hands, please see the HSE links below:
Information on Cornonavirus: https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/coronavirus.html
How to Clean your Hands: https://www2.hse.ie/wellbeing/how-to-wash-your-hands.html