- Designed with heavy-duty construction and dense thermal insulation to easily move food for service while maintaining the highest food quality. Full perimeter, wall-friendly bumper, transport handles and heavy duty casters standard.
- Sealed, static holding environment traps natural flavor and juices, reducing shrink, improving food quality and extending hold life.
- Maintain food quality. Keep product at its perfect serving temperature and hold for hours without overcooking or drying out.
- Easy to operate. Adjustable, electronic thermostat with digital display monitors the inside temperature to ensure food is being held at safe and precise temperatures.
- Easy to clean. Simply wipe inside clean.
- Adapts to any type of banquet holding – covered plates, plate carries, trays and pans.
- Greater yields and less food waste with Halo Heat technology. Minimize food costs with less overcooking and shrinkage compared to conventional holding.
- Expand menus. Reduce prep time and labor costs. Prepare food hours before serving, and hold it at the optimal temperature for the best quality and taste at time of service.
- Made in the USA with a commitment to quality.
Alto‐Shaam (Equipline) 1000‐BQ2/96
Halo Heat® Banquet Cart, 96 plate capacity, (2) dutch doors,
adjustable electronic thermost w/digital display, ON/OFF power
swich, full perimeter bumper, (4) chrome plated wire shelves,
stainless steel construction, 152 mm castors; 2 rigid, 2 swivel with
brakes, cUL, ANSI/NSF4, CE, EcoSmart®
Dimensions 1,714(h) x 954(w) x 773(d)
230v/50/1‐ph, 1500w, 6.5amps, CEE 7/7 plug