- Sealed, static holding environment traps natural flavor and juices, reducing shrink, improving food quality and extending hold life.
- Maintain food quality. Keep product at its perfect serving temperature and hold for hours without overcooking or drying out.
- Easy to operate. Adjustable, electronic thermostat with digital display monitors the inside temperature to ensure food is being held at safe and precise temperatures.
- Easy to clean. Simply remove shelves and wipe clean.
- Greater yields and less food waste with Halo Heat technology. Minimize food costs with less overcooking and shrinkage compared to conventional holding.
- Expand menus. Reduce prep time and labor costs. Prepare food hours before serving, and hold it at the optimal temperature for the best quality and taste at time of service.
- Vented drawers available for operations holiding cripier food items.
- Drawers can be mounted on casters for easy mobility.
- Build onto cabinets or counters or stack to further mazimize space.
- Made in the USA with a commitment to quality.
Alto‐Shaam (FEM) 500‐1DN
Halo Heat® Warming Drawer, narrow, free standing, one drawer, 9
kg. capacity ‐ (1) GN 1/1 pan, holds up to 50 rolls, holding
temperature gauge, up & down arrow keys, digital display,
indicator light, on/off power switch, 16° to 93º C thermostat,
stainless steel pan & exterior, cULus, CE, EcoSmart®, UL EPH
Dimensions 296(h) x 423(w) x 792(d)
230v/50/1‐ph, 970w, 4.2 amps, CEE 7/7 plug, standard