Restaurant managers have a lot on their plates, however food safety has to be a constant priority when running a food service establishment. All operators and staff must be aware of the food allergens contained in their prepared foods. There are new laws requiring restaurants to clearly identify any food product(s) with ingredients that contain protein derived from any of the 14 major allergenic foods and food groups: eggs, molluscs, crustaceans, celery, milk, fish, treenuts, sulphites, soya, sesame, peanuts, mustard, lupin and gluten.
PURPOSE OF USE
Hugh Jordan is now providing the food service industry with Allergen Labeling that is affordable, easy to use and will help keep your customers safe, and your establishment safe from potential costly prosecution. Built on the MoveMark label stock, these allergen labels can follow ingredients all the way to prepared foods by transferring from container to container as elements are combined, ensuring that your staff is always aware when a potential allergen is present in final menu items. This easy to use allergen starter kit will provide you with all you need to get started.
- 1 x 500 Removable Allergen Labels (51 x 76mm)
- Clearview Kit 1 - 7 x 1000 Removable Allergen Labels 25mm (Celery, Cereal Containing Gluten, Crustaceans, Eggs, Fish, Lupin, Milk
- Clearview Kit 2 - 7 x 1000 Removable Allergen Labels 25mm (Molluscs, Mustard, Nuts, Peanuts, Soybeans, Sesame, Sulphur Dioxide
- Allergen Starter Kit
- Contains Clearview Kits 1 & 2
- 500 Removable Allergen Labels
CODE: HSLABEL16292 / 16292