- Highly effective, quick acting odour neutraliser.
- Eliminates offensive malodours including urine, vomit, smoke, perspiration, rancid food & pet odours.
- Suitable for use on a variety of washable hard surfaces, carpets, upholstery & in dustbins.
- Kills bacteria, passes EN1276.
- Ready to use formulation.
- Leaves a pleasant deodorising perfume.
- Pack size: 6 x 750ml
HOW TO USE
- Use undiluted.
- For areas with an established persistant problem spray the surface liberally to ensure the odour is digested.
- For more recently contaminated areas, spray the offending material to help neutralise the immediate odour. Remove as much solid by dustpan and blot urine with paper towel.
- Spray the surface once again liberally & allow the product to overcome both the malodour & its cause.
Appearence: Clear colourless liquid
Odour: Wild berries
pH - undiluted: 5.5
Shelf life: Not less than 3 years
Contains a blend of bactericide, perfume, solvent,
amphoteric & nonionic surfactants.
All surfactants used in Evans Vanodine products comply
with the current European Regulations concerning
biodegradability and protection of the environment.