- Superior washing up liquid for the manual cleaning of crockery, glassware & kitchen utensils.
- Produces a rich, high foam, even under heavily soiled conditions
- Contains excellent grease removal properties.
- Effective in all water conditions.
- Concentrated formulation for greater economy.
- Unperfumed, will not taint or affect beer head retention when used on drinking glasses.
- Recommended for the general cleaning of floors, walls or hard surfaces & also spirit measures.
- Pack size: 2 x 5 Litres
HOW TO USE
CROCKERY, GLASSWARE & KITCHEN UTENSILS
Dilute 1:1200 parts hand hot water (33ml per 40lt sink).
Scrape off food debris into bin. Wash items thoroughly.
Rinse in clean hot water. Allow to air dry.
Dilute 1:100 parts warm water (50ml per 5lt).
Submerge measures in the solution and leave to soak for at least 1 hour.
Heavily soiled measures should be soaked overnight. Drain off solution
and rinse each measure thoroughly under running water, operating the
measure several times.
Dilute 1:1200 parts hand hot water (5ml per 5lt).
Mop or wipe surface.
Appearance: Clear amber viscous liquid
pH - undiluted: 7.5
Shelf life: Not less than 3 years
Contains a blend of anionic & nonionic surfactants,
viscosity stabiliser, bactericide & dye.
All surfactants used in Evans Vanodine products comply
with the current European Regulations concerning
biodegradability and protection of the environment.
CODE: CMEVANS00164 / 00164