- Versatile multi purpose cleaning gel.
- Removes general soiling from all washable surfaces.
- Ideal for damp mopping & for use in a spray clean maintenance system.
- Will provide an attractive gloss finish when burnished.
- Leaves a pleasing fresh pine aroma.
- Neutral pH: suitable for use on vinyl, rubber, marble, terrazzo, polished & sealed surfaces.
- Low environmental Impact Product
- Pack Size: 2 x 5 Litre
HOW TO USE
Dilute 1:50 parts warm water (100ml per 5lt) in mop bucket.
Damp mop floor, when dry, burnish to a shine using a high
speed floor machine and polishing pad.
Dilute 1:50 parts cold water (10ml per 500ml) in a spray bottle.
Spray a fine mist onto the floor and spray clean using a high
speed floor machine and appropriate floor pad.
Appearence: Green viscous gel
pH - undiluted: 8.2
Shelf life: Not less than 3 years
Contains a blend of anionic surfactant, pine oil & dye
All surfactants used in Evans Vanodine products comply
with the current European Regulations concerning
biodegradability and protection of the environment.