- Highly perfumed general purpose disinfectant.
- Formulation is based on quaternary ammonium compounds.
- Kills bacteria to help prevent the spread of infection.
- Provides a refreshing long lasting smell of lime, a pleasant alternative to pine.
- For use on all washable hard surfaces.
- Suitable for mopping floors, wiping sinks & surrounds & pouring down drains & toilets.
- Pack size: 2 x 5 litre
HOW TO USE
Dilute 1:30 parts hot water (160ml per 5lt).
Mop or wipe surface.
Always use fresh & accurately prepared solution.
TOILETS, SINKS & DRAINS:
USE DISINFECTANTS SAFELY. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL & PRODUCT INFORMATION BEFORE USE.
Appearance: Clear green liquid
pH - undiluted: 7.5
Shelf life: 3 years
Contains a blend of quaternary ammonium compound,
non ionic surfactants, perfume & dye.
All surfactants used in Evans Vanodine products comply
with the current European Regulations concerning
biodegradability and protection of the environment.
CODE: CMEVANS00015 / 00015