- General purpose disinfectant.
- Based on quatenary ammonium compounds.
- Kills bacteria to help prevent the spread of infection.
- Provides the clean fresh smell of pine.
- For use on all washable hard surfaces.
- Suitable for mopping floors, wiping sinks & surrounds or pouring down drains & toilets.
- Pack size: 2 x 5 litre
HOW TO USE
Dilute 1:50 parts hot water (100ml per 5lt)
Mop or wipe surface.
Always use a fresh & accurately prepared solution.
TOILETS, SINKS & DRAINS:
USE DISINFECTANTS SAFELY. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL & PRODUCT INFORMATION BEFORE USE.
Appearance: Clear green liquid
Odour: Fresh pine
pH - undiluted: 7.5
Shelf life: 3 years
Contains a blend of quaternary ammonium compound,
nonionic surfactant, pine oils, perfume & dye.
All surfactants used in Evans Vanodine products comply
with the current European Regulations concerning
biodegradability and protection of the environment.