- Highly perfumed thickened bleach with added detergent.
- The thickened formulation extends the contact time for superior cleaning & disinfecting.
- Will help to maintain & keep toilets, sinks & drains clear of bad odours, waste matter & bacteria.
- Suitable for a variety of applications including wiping down washable hard surfaces, soaking cloths & mops & also for cleaning grout in kitchens & washrooms.
- Supplied in an angled neck bottle for use under the toilet rim or in a 5 litre bottle for extra economy.
- Pack size: 2 x 5 Litres
HOW TO USE
SINKS, TOILETS & DRAINS:
To disinfect, remove stains & alleviate malodours.
GENERAL CLEANING & DISINFECTING:
Dilute upto 1:125 parts water. (40ml per 5lt)
Wipe surface & rinse with clean water.
SOAKING MOPS & CLOTHS:
Dilute up to 1:250 parts water (20ml per 5lt).
Soak for 30 minutes & rinse with clean water.
Please take care when handling this product to avoid spillages on skin & clothes.
Do not use on silk, wool, coloured materials, leather or garments with a special finish.
If you have any doubts please contact your distributor or our technical department.
Appearance: Clear yellow/green viscous liquid
pH - undiluted: 12.7
Shelf life: 1 year
Contains a blend of sodium hypochlorite, sodium hydroxide,
viscosity stabilisers, anionic surfactant & perfume.
All surfactants used in Evans Vanodine products comply
with the current European Regulations concerning
biodegradability and protection of the environment.