Evans Vanodine are a family owned company who manufacture a wide range of janitorial protection chemicals. There committed to quality and have strictly defined procedures within their quality control practices to maintain their reputation as market leaders in their industry.
Kind Washing Up Liquid is ideal for the manual cleaning of crockery, glassware & kitchen utensils. With excellent grease removal & drainage properties, kind washing up liquid is the perfect general cleaning product.
PURPOSE OF USE
For washing crockery & kitchen utensils.
- Dilute upto 1:400 parts hand hot water. (100ml per 40lt sink)
- Scrape off food debris into bin.
- Wash items thoroughly.
- Rinse in clean, hot water & allow to air dry.
For general cleaning usage:
- Dilute upto 1:400 parts hand hot water.
- Mop or wipe surface & allow to air dry.
- Pack size: 2 x 5 litre
- Appearance: Clear blue viscous liquid
- Odour: Lemon
- pH - undiluted: 7.5
- Shelf life: Not less than 3 years
- Contains a blend of anionic surfactants, nonionic surfactant, viscosity stabilisers, perfume, preservative & dye.
- All surfactants used in Evans Vanodine products comply with the current European regulations concerning biodegradability and protection of the environment.