- Quick acting & highly effective alcohol based hand sanitiser.
- Contains 70% alcohol with added glycerine to help protect the skin.
- Rapidly evaporates from hands without leaving a residue or odour.
- Kills bacteria. Passes EN1276 with a 30 second contact time, also passes EN1500 & EN13727.
- For use after routine hand washing or wherever soap & water is not readily available.
- Ideal for use in between patient contact in non-surgical medical care establishments.
- Suitable for use wherever food is handled, prepared or served.
- Also supplied in a 1lt disposable sealed cartridge, designed exclusively for the Evans Evolve dispenser.
- A choice of wall brackets is available for the 500ml bottle.
- Pack size: 2 x 5 Litre
HOW TO USE
Apply small amount - approximately 3ml - to palms & spread over hands
& lower forearms, paying attention to cuticles & creases in the skin. Rub
in well until skin is dry.
Drying hands is not necessary, as product will evaporate leaving skin
refreshed & sanitised.
Not suitable for use on hands with cuts or grazes, or on damaged skin.
Avoid spilling or spashing on clothes or fabrics.
Appearance: Clear colourless liquid
pH - undiluted: 5.5
Shelf life: 3 years
Contains a blend of isopropyl alcohol, aqua, glycerin,
acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer &
All surfactants used in Evans Vanodine products comply
with the current European Regulations concerning
biodegradability and protection of the environment.
CODE: CMEVANS00045 / 00045