- Powerful, high active formulation.
- Quick, efficient action. Removes the most stubborn polish film.
- Strips polish with a mop or in conjunction with a floor machine.
- Can eliminate the need to neutralise to save time & money.
- Suitable for use in a spray stripping system.
- For use on a variety of surfaces including vinyl, rubber, linoleum & sealed floors.
- Pack size: 2 x 5 litre
HOW TO USE
POLISH REMOVAL WITH MOP:
Dilute 1:6 parts warm water (800ml per 5lt)
POLISH REMOVAL WITH A FLOOR MACHINE:
Dilute 1:50 parts warm water (100ml per 5lt)
APPLICATION USING MOP OR FLOOR MACHINE:
Mop solution generously onto section of floor, leave for 5 minutes.
Do not allow solution to dry out.
Agitate with mop or scrub with floor machine & stripping pad.
Remove slurry with wet pick-up vacuum or mop.
Providing all slurry has been removed, it is not necessary to rinse
the floor. However, we recommend to damp mop the floor with clean,
warm water to remove wheel marks left by the wet pick-up vacuum.
Always check floor is neutral before applying polish.
Dilute 1:20 parts cold water (25ml per 500ml).
Spray floor lightly & scrub using a stripping pad & high speed floor
Appearance: Clear Colourless liquid
pH - undiluted: 12.0
Shelf life: Not less than 3 years
Contains a blend of amphoteric surfactants, nonionic
surfactant, anionic surfactant, sequestering agent & solvent
All surfactants used in Evans Vanodine products comply
with the current European Regulations concerning
biodegradability and protection of the environment.
CODE: CMEVANS00141 / 00141