- High active, low foaming dishwashing detergent.
- Cuts through grease & dried on food, & leaves crockery completely clean.
- Helps to prevent scale formulation & re-deposition of soil.
- Suitable for use in all types of single & multi tank automatic dishwashing machnes.
- For use in all water conditions.
- For best results use in conjunction with Evans Rinse Aid
- Pack size: 2 x 5 litre
HOW TO USE
Dispense into automatic dishwashing machine through an
electronic dispenser at a ratio of 1 - 3ml per litre, depending
on soiling, or in accordance with the machine manufacturer’s
For best results use in conjunction with EVANS RINSE AID
NOT TO BE USED FOR HAND DISHWASHING OR IN DOMESTIC MACHINES.
Appearance: Clear colourless to pale pink liquid
pH - undiluted: 13.6
Shelf life: 3 years
Contains a blend of sodium hydroxide & sequestering agents.
All surfactants used in Evans Vanodine products comply
with the current European Regulations concerning
biodegradability and protection of the environment.