Riedel Glassware is the world's finest wine specific premium stemware brand, and boasts the highest level of innovation and machine blown glass technology. The Riedel family has never stamped their name on a single bottle of wine. But over the past 50 years, this Austrian clan of master glassware makers has done more to enhance the oenophile's pleasure than almost any winemaking dynasty.
Restaurant is Riedel's benchmark, varietal specific wine glass collection featuring special glass shapes and sizes for fine wines and spirits. These glasses have proven to consumers and restauranteurs that wine pleasure and appreciation starts with the glass. This 26cl (9oz) Riedel Restaurant Champagne Glass will certainly enhance the presentation of your tabletop.
Recommended for: Champagne
Height: 8-1/2", 217 mm
Capacity: 9-1/8 oz
Box / 12
CARING FOR YOUR RIEDEL CRYSTAL
- All RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher proof according to DIN EN 12857-1/2:2005!
- Riedel exclusively recommends Miele dishwashers; laboratory testing has shown that Riedel glasses have an estimated lifespan of 1,500 washing cycles when washed properly in a Miele dishwasher. This is the statistical equivalent of the average number of washes during a 20 year timeframe.
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal. If available use a stemware rack.
- To avoid stains: Use soft water (low mineral content).
- To remove stains: Use white vinegar.
- If washing by hand, wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully).
- Wash cleaning towels at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap.
- Never use linen softener, when rinsing your cleaning towels (to avoid grease film on surface).
- To polish the glass: Use two towels, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl as the stem could snap due to mishandling.
- Avoid storing glasses in kitchen cabinets next to items with a strong odor, as this can taint the glass and have an effect on the wines aroma.