- Concentrated blend of low foaming surfactants to promote the rapid drying of glassware, crockery & kitchen utensils.
- Eliminates water spotting & provides a brilliant sparkling, streak free result.
- Contains ingredients to help prevent the formation of scale during the rinse cycle.
- For use in single & multi tank automatic dish & glasswashing machines.
- Suitable for use in kitchens, canteens, restaurants, hotels & bars.
- Effective in soft, medium & hard water conditions.
- Supplied in a natural see-through container to easily check volume.
- Pack size: 1 x 20 Litre
HOW TO USE
Dispense into automatic dish or glasswash machine through an electronic
dispenser at a ration of 1-2ml per litre, or in accordance with the machine
Appearance: Clear blue liquid
pH - undiluted: 2.5
Shelf life: Not less than 3 years
Contains a blend of low foaming nonionic surfactants,
solubilisers, sequestering agent, preservative & dye.
All surfactants used in Evans Vanodine products comply
with the current European Regulations concerning
biodegradability and protection of the environment