- For the manual cleaning of crockery, glassware & kitchen utensils.
- Excellent grease removal & drainage properties.
- High foam, even under heavily soiled conditions.
- Effective in all water conditions.
- Fresh citrus fragrance.
- Also suitable for general cleaning of floors, walls & vehicles.
- Low environmental Impact Product
- Pack Size: 1 x 20 litres
HOW TO USE
CROCKERY & KITCHEN UTENSILS
Dilute upto 1:600 parts hand hot water. (66ml per 40lt sink)
Scrape off food debris into bin.
Wash items thoroughly.
Rinse in clean, hot water & allow to air dry.
Dilute upto 1:600 parts hand hot water. (10ml per 5lt)
Mop or wipe surface & allow to air dry.
Appearance: Clear blue viscous liquid
pH - undiluted: 7.5
Shelf life: Not less than 3 years
Contains a blend of anionic & nonionic surfactants, viscosity
stabilisers, perfume, preservative & dye.
All surfactants used in Evans Vanodine products comply
with the current European Regulations concerning
biodegradability and protection of the environment
CODE: CMEVANS00102 / 00102